Digital skills of professional network of teachers
Developing the skills of the leaders of the professional network of teachers (lower secondary education) for the use of digital communication platforms
Implementation period: 07/2022 – 12/2022
Financed by: OeAD Austria
DIRECT TARGET GROUP:
– 8 experts/trainers, responsible for IT and education;
– 379 leaders of the professional network;
– 42 experts, representatives from LOPU, responsible for curricula implementation in local level.
INDIRECT TARGET GROUP
- 8500 teachers of the lower secondary education.
- The trained professional network has completed the evaluation assessment and report for using digital platforms as a communication opportunity.
- The teachers’ professional networks have been strengthened in digital communication and operations in compulsory education.
- 379 professional networks (totalling 8500 teachers), in 42 local educational offices, have been trained and have used Zoom and Google Classroom platforms.
- The digital communication platform is established for each network